Kickstart your Graduate Career 1-day intensive workshop
Next Workshop – September 2016
Everything you need in 1-day to find career direction, understand what you want from your career, what you have to offer, how to develop a career plan and create longer term goals by understanding
where you will flourish and thrive long into your future.
Limited Early Bird Tickets Available
The workshop will be led by Evelyn Cotter, Founder of SEVEN Career Coaching and expert Career and Graduate Coach, covering:
1. Who am I?
• Get clear on who you are now; what success means to you, who you want to be and need to be in your career now and in the future.
•Identify your talents and natural strengths; uncover what you really enjoy doing by clarifying your motivated skills.
• Understand what drives you – through identifying your core values and learn how they inform all decisions you need to make in life to align with who you are and live a life and career you love.
• What do you want longer-term? Do you have a life vision and how does your career fit into that?
Our Career Coaching Experts help you to bring all this information together in a structured and focused way and add it up to create your individual profile, essentially what boxes your ideal career ‘fit’ needs to tick, to achieve career satisfaction.
2. What would I really like to do?
Based on the above, we brainstorm ideas around what you could do, how to use what you have as leverage to move towards what you want and get the added bonus of your participants feedback on your ideas.
We’ll help you get clear on questions like, where are you best suited, where will you thrive and what type of industries, companies, environments, working style suit you most, and how to use that to find your best fitting career and workplaces.
3. How can I make it happen?
We help you to know how to use the information you have just learnt to qualify which career paths are right for you and give you tools and expert career tips on how to navigate your path. We help you compile a step-by-step clear and strategic action plan, from researching your new career direction through to building your network and approaching job-hunting in a completely new way.
What you’ll get from the day:
• Increased confidence in your ability to create the career you want.
• An action plan on how to move forward practically and prepare effectively.
• Powerful graduate career coaching tools and exercises, before, during and for after the day.
• The tools to understand what to focus on.
As well as expert advice and tips on:
• Standout Graduate CVs
• Effectively approaching target Organisations
• Winning Interview & Graduate Scheme Assessment Day Guidelines
• Developing your Soft-skills
• Your Personal Brand and how to develop it effectively
• Strategic Networking and the importance of it to your future Career
For more on our full range of one-to-one Graduate Career Coaching packages and services