The workshop will be led by the dynamic coaching duo, Executive Career Coach Ozlem Imil and Evelyn Cotter, Founder of SEVEN Career Coaching, both experts in career change coaching. We have divided the course into 2 convenient Monday evenings to cover:
1. Who am I?
• Get clear on who you are now; what success means to you, who you want to be and need to be in your career now and in the future.
• Look to the past to identify your talents and natural strengths; uncover what you really enjoy doing by clarifying your motivated skills and transferrable skills.
• Understand what drives you – through identifying your core values and learn how they inform all decisions you need to make in life to align with who you are and live a life and career you love.
Our Career Coaching Experts help you to bring all this information together in a structured and focused way and add it up to create your individual profile, essentially what boxes your ideal career ‘fit’ needs to tick, to achieve career satisfaction.
2. What would I really like to do?
Based on the above, we brainstorm ideas around what you could do, how to use what you have as leverage to move towards what you want and get the added bonus of your participants feedback on your ideas.
3. How can I make it happen?
We help you to know how to use the information you have just learnt to qualify which career paths are right for you and give you tools and expert career tips on how to navigate your path. We help you compile a step-by-step clear and strategic action plan, from researching your new career direction through to building your network and approaching job-hunting in a completely new way.
What you’ll get from the course:
• Increased confidence in your ability to create the career you want.
• An action plan on how to move forward practically.
• Powerful career coaching tools and exercises, before, during and for after the day.
• The tools to understand what to focus on.
As well as expert advice and tips on:
• Standout CVs, Creatively approaching Organisations & Winning Interview Guidelines.
“For me, it was really enlightening to understand why things haven’t been working for me in my current role. It’s simply not a fit for me. That’s huge and took a load off. Now, I’m excited about the future again!”